I Need to Be a Good Person - Oneshot

Supporter
This didn't go where I expected it to knowing this author, but it still hit me super hard.

Dex-chan lover
that was an odd gut-punch. is there a name for this feeling of obsessive and self-destructive morality?

Oooooooof. I could feel this deep, deep within my soul. Most of that pressure and voice inside me was self-imposed, though; not societally, the way it often seems to be in many Asian cultures. That voice shadowing every word and action demanding that you be 'better' has had a much larger role in shaping me than I think I'd often be willing to admit.
What an uncomfortably real and painful short story. And what a gentle, kind, suffering soul the author portrayed here. I hope that in the author's mind, the young man's life story has a happy end at least.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so I read pretty much everything author has on mangadex and I gotta ask, what the heck is wrong with this guy? Like does he actually have issues or is he just edgy? I mean I legit wanna know what sort of a person keeps drawing these stuff one after the other. I emailed the dude asking if he's ok, I'll update if he responds.

d6fz577906w11.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thought it gonna end with him killing non good people because of his character, but this is the better end. Sure he got his "good person" thing going on still, but so long its not illegal.

bruh if he kills someone out of rage then not remembering why he did that would he think he is still a good person?

Users who are viewing this thread