I Played the Role of the Adopted Daughter Too Well - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Soo, when she is unconcious or half awake the original Viola will try to take over the body?
If it's like the chapters before, it seems like it's the body's (original Viola's) instincts perhaps. They act up when she's in danger so perhaps when her mind isn't quite there, they see the body as unprotected from the people around her (since they are all dangerous) and acts to defend herself until she's fully awake.

Aggregator gang
wonder how long the test will be....
I mean, given that she's still in the "underage" grace period and they'd already been testing her hours into her arrival, probably for around 3 years until she turns 10. And then of course, literally at the millisecond past midnight on her 10th birthday, she's open season in the battle royale for the seat of head of house. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This one was good, the cliffhanger is always gonna be annoying though.

also; my intrusive thoughts trying to ruin the story by saying a horrible joke:

Dex-chan lover
She looked the exact same to me don't know why I was expecting some spectacular makeover on a child though. And did the red headed wife kill the other one? I know they mentioned she was ill and died but what if it was actually poison. Also are those kids on the other side her children. Its crazy to think you'd have the kids of the woman you love participate in a fight to the death. But, maybe their mother was also dangerous since there's no other way to survive in that family

Dex-chan lover
Love that she causally almost smacked the shit out of sir butler…

Dex-chan lover
Soo, when she is unconcious or half awake the original Viola will try to take over the body?
I hope so, that poor child has had her entire life stolen away from her by a reincarnator and she has no clue why/how nor what she is thinking. She sounded like she cared about Viola and wanted to help but now she is just stopping her from living herself at all

"Wow this is me?" No, you idiot, it's Viola - the girl you're impersonating looking exactly the same as every other chapter. Did the author seriously want us to believe Siobhan spent over 4 hours on her hair and make up?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"And now the real test begins" oh hey I wonder what'll happe... there are no more chapters, okay good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread