I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Haha thats a good point there at the end. Thanks for the chapter!

That lil boy giving put psycho vibes -- can't wait to see his hopes dashed in the future lol. And I wonder if aAmon is going to redecorate the bracelet?

Thanks for another great chapter?

Dex-chan lover
The trope of “oh she rejected me and I am so not for her now” is such a dumb one. Am a guy, will not be interested in a woman cause she rejects me

the 2nd ml is psycho. being obsessed with her bloodline and hoping she is cornered and suffers just so he could be her saviour . yikes.

@TheGodEmperor Same, but I think he fell in love for the wrong reason, he said he always gets what he wants, so he is probably Misunderstanding hi own feelings, he thinks he wants her as a wife but he may only wants her for his pride, not because he wants her but because he wants somethin that's hard to get and it's a challenge to get.

I still hate this trope and 9/10 times the character with this mentality fails

Dex-chan lover
*covers blondina* nvm this second ML is scary. We can only trust Amon with our princess

@JWChibi Yes, exactly. Philip is like a male lead from one of those isekai villainess stories, and Blondina is almost like an isekai'd MC. Her self-possession catches me off-guard sometimes; I have to remind myself that this isn't an isekai and she wasn't previously an adult from the modern world.

Philip is out of luck, though; his character/personality so far is incompatible with Blondina's, and he seems to have been written that way.

Okay stfu philip ur the first 2nd male lead (doubtly) i despise in my whole life, how dare u think so lowly of my adorable blondie

Oh Phillip, sorry bro wrong story, you ain’t the ML in this one. The whole “no one has ever rejected me before” shit is getting old, this dude doesn’t love her, she’s just the only rejection he’s ever had and he wants to claim her for that reason alone. He doesn’t care if she’s abandoned or mistreated bc he sees it as a win for him, the more she suffers the more grateful he thinks she’ll be for him. Grows 🤮

When the guy was talking about his delusional fantasies
ME : Middle finger.
Dream on we have ML here

Phillip do be that character who "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A GIRL HAS DONE THIS TO ME!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I want more ;-; I should've read it when there's a lot of chapter already

Users who are viewing this thread