I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 19

Thank you so do much for all of your hard work BCK, I can't get enough of this series! 😂❤

I see a number of questions and I scrolled through and didn't see answers to some so I'll do my best:

1. Bridey - the name "Bridie" is generally a nickname for Bridget (very Irish and I know someone who almost exclusively went by Bridie) and I think the author was going for that (may be a translation thing or maybe they just chose Bridey for obvious reasons lol.) I have to agree with others I tend to like it more than Blondina and I think it's super cute

2. Why does Blondina not realize Amon has aged? Well he did say Shinsu tend to age slower then grow all at once and since she hasn't seen him as a human in a long while and he still appears as a cute smol kitty I'm not surprised she hasn't pictured him older yet, especially since there was a two year age difference to begin with (there was a time skip of about 10 years I think? If I didn't see someone age in all that time I might think of them as a kid too)

3. Why is Amon holding back? Well according to another comment I read,
Amon realizes that Bridey is uncomfortable around large men due to her abusive childhood and he is worried about how she will react when she discovers what his full size human form looks like. He's thinking and putting her first 🥺 (and holding back his hot glow up lololol) This is explained in the web novel and I imagine the last panel is setting up his explanation soon. Despite his intentions I doubt it will stay a secret for much longer...

Hope this helped some folks! 😊 Also petition for more human Amon panels in every chapter please 😂🙌🏼

She still pictures him like when they were kids, she would bat a whole lot more than an eyelash!

Ha ! She thinks she can handle a disrobed Amon... Little does shes know, little doesss sheeee knowwwww.

WebMD, how much blood can someone lose from their nose before they should go to a hospital?

Double-page supporter
That facial expression when she asks him if he's being shy is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread