I Raised the Beast Well - Ch. 6

The only ones who can tame the shinsu are the descendants of god, the first of whom was killed by... a shinsu lol

Also, love having a mature MC who is not a saint towards those who’ve wronged her

Dex-chan lover
Ah ok, so the whole family are blonde POS.

Thank you for the chapter!

Blondina's advice to Amon when he kicked the prince 😂😂 it's kinda sad for an 11 years old girl to think something like that but I'm kinda proud too. I like this MC

LMAO hurt him where it wont show. Man the two of them had -20 chill that entire encounter, the bird was into too. I also really really hope blondie here is the descendent so the cat people can double down on their power over her awful family. Idk how that would be for their society overall, but it would be satisfying.

omg he said "don't be scared of me. i'm your little beast" that was so cute

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE HER she didn't tell him to stop and instead "pick a spot where the wound won't be visible" lmaooo. She's not a typical MC that's for sure

I have SO many comments 💀

First! The fact that she didn’t tell him to stop but just hurt him SENT ME💀 I STAN her ✋🏾

SECOND! Mine???👀 she’s yours? Shit okay bae

Third! He was sooo cute 🥺 “hug me, don’t be scared I’m your cute little beast”

Fourth! Why do I feel like our MC is the descendant ? 👁👁 am I wrong?

And finally- Df is up with her family 💀 I hate them already- especially the sister. Sis seems manipulative asf

and the emperor is a total d*ck...confirmed. the difference in how he treat blondina and that b*tch and what?! he doesnt love lily because he didnt saw him for a long time?!! is that even love?!!! my blood is boiling from all these f*ckers

Users who are viewing this thread