I Reincarnated as a Faint Hearted Countess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The fainthearted countess awakens

Dex-chan lover
Hope they ain’t gonna rush this… too much in chapter 1. Hope that was just to get people interested and they will take it a little slower in next chapters
I actually feel like the first chapter needed 20 more pages after the last. Like this feels as if someone were cooking chicken and for the first meal served you just the bone. Like cool i can see that there's supposed to be chicken here, but right now there is nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it's missing a good amount of context. Why is she a former commoner? Has she been adopted or is she an illegitemate child? Has she actually never left the mansion before, or did the sisters never know about it? I guess she could've been brought to the mansion prior to her sisters being born, but why?
This also feels a lot like that one manga (forgot the name) about a woman dying shortly after child birth and being reborn to ultimately end up as her own daughter's tutor. All while keeping her previous life a secret.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm o:
I wonder if this trope will play out like other reincarnation mangas haha

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a dull first chapter, but i’m sure once more chapters are released, the ball will actually get rolling.

Dex-chan lover
This was very enjoyable! Thanks Scylla scans! Hope to see more chapters soon.

Dex-chan lover
There's so many terrible people from the get go.... I know the count is going to be the ml but I don't want him as the ml 😬

Dex-chan lover
Missing context in the story? Where she came from and what she used to be? It's chapter ONE. Or is there some LN/WN everyone but me has read?

The thing you need to watch out for with the quiet ones who actually have power, is the day they snap. And realize how weak their bullies actually are. Let's see if she heads in that direction, and her husband comes home to a partially ruined house. From what I see of the Count, he dislikes the nobility and aristocratic customs. He married for convenience so people would stop hounding him with their daughters, but if he gets more than he bargained for, let's see how he'll take things if his wife is actually that powerful. Of course that would likely depend on where she reincarnated from.

Dex-chan lover
Is her heart frozen because two souls are merging into one? And when the merging completes, she is awoken and starts to remember...

Users who are viewing this thread