I Reincarnated as a Faint Hearted Countess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The fainthearted countess awakens

Aggregator gang
This also feels a lot like that one manga (forgot the name) about a woman dying shortly after child birth and being reborn to ultimately end up as her own daughter's tutor. All while keeping her previous life a secret.
I need this title too, i had nothing to read...

Aggregator gang
Well, 2 volumes out, and only the first chapter translated.. smells like YET another dropped series..........

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it's missing a good amount of context. Why is she a former commoner? Has she been adopted or is she an illegitemate child? Has she actually never left the mansion before, or did the sisters never know about it? I guess she could've been brought to the mansion prior to her sisters being born, but why?
Yeah, this was what I came in here to comment about. "commoner" and "haven't ever left the mansion" seem incompatible. It doesn't seem like she's supposed to be adopted either, since the sisters comment on how it's creepy how different she looks.

But also, depending on how this story goes, I wish we could've seen the husband interact with her more as a "failed witch" instead of him inevitably meeting her when she's more powerful, to get an actual gauge of how he would've treated her a bit better.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it's missing a good amount of context. Why is she a former commoner? Has she been adopted or is she an illegitemate child? Has she actually never left the mansion before, or did the sisters never know about it? I guess she could've been brought to the mansion prior to her sisters being born, but why?
This also feels a lot like that one manga (forgot the name) about a woman dying shortly after child birth and being reborn to ultimately end up as her own daughter's tutor. All while keeping her previous life a secret.
You make me curious about the latter :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread