I Reincarnated as a Faint Hearted Countess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Countess meets her advisor

Dex-chan lover
Eh. His assistant seemed surprised that the mc was being bullied by the maids and he didn’t stop her when she fought back against them. He seems more indifferent and unaware
And the family seems to put an emphasis on power, so manners and social niceties don't seem to be on the curriculum of their upbringing at all.

"Show me your magic."
Very well!

U6vIzjR.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why people born with magic becoming less and less make them lose their prestige? Isn't the rarer something is make them more valuable?

Dex-chan lover
i love romance and this is one of the VERY few times i hope nothing happens between these 2. Dogshit characters everywhere that will only start treating her well bcuz shes strong now. "but he was unaware"...doenst change the fact that he is partly responsible for her well being, she could fall over and die and he would b stepping over her dead body for months b4 realising.

Dex-chan lover
Forget the 'husband' I'm glad her adoptive son got that wondrous look on his face. I hope we see lots of him. :dogewow:

Users who are viewing this thread