I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Dude gives off huge creep factor. I have big urge to hate him.

wait 65k and still looking fat?

are the people in this world like 4'0 being the tallest? LMAO

@bingel919
one of my friends is 4'8 (she's 18 and had a growth stunt due to a back injury as a kid) and she weighs around 55 kilos, and looks skinny as hell.

idk about the mc's height, but I'd assume for someone her age, it's be around 5'0, since she's around 13 yet she's still fat as hell at 60 kilos.

Unless she had a growth stunt like my friend 🤯

Double-page supporter
@DramaJustCalled First cousin marriage is banned in some parts of the US because basically in a lot of small towns everyone was related to everyone without enough new blood coming in, so a lot of nasty recessive gene related illnesses were popping up, so people are paranoid about that. The Blue Fugates for a more benign example. Technically, there is nothing wrong with cousin marriage as long as your family isn't doing it all the time like you are European royalty like the Hapsburgs(which you said in different words). 2nd cousin and beyond marriage is perfectly legal though in all the US but people would probably give you the side eye if you told them you were cousins. I've always viewed my cousins as siblings so it would be gross to me on a personal level to marry any of them.

@Umbrecola Actually, cousin marriages got banned in the U.S. to increase state power. Anti-miscegenation laws were being enacted and it was becoming a trend to block certain marriages in the interest of the state. The banning of cousin marriages was to prevent immigrants from passing down their private property to the family, through cousin marriages—keeping inheritance within the family was precisely why cousin marriages were so popular in the first place. By preventing cousin marriages, it was easier for state governments to assert their authority over the private property of immigrants. The biological stigma and concern came after as a nifty enforcer to the rule. Today, 19 of the states + the District of Columbia legally allow first cousin marriages with no restrictions, while another six states allow it but with conditions. That's half the US legally being fine with first cousin marriages. But as you said, and I mentioned in my previous comment, continually marrying one's first cousin down a single line—without break—is where the genetic defects start to come in and things start to get ugly. And yuuuuuup, it's heavily stigmatized in the U.S., pfft. Unfortunately not a lot of people know the truth about the biological aspect, though, so they dismiss the notion of cousin marriages altogether as biologically reprehensible and morally wrong. To me, it's less about whether or not someone likes it and more they aren't discriminating/shaming a person who's in this relationship or a product of it/calling it incestuous, which is a subjective term rift with negative connotations and legal repercussions (calling it a consanguinity pairing is more neutral/adequate). It's fine if you see it as cousins equating siblings, because you were probably raised with that notion—it was the opposite for me. I knew it was possible I could marry my cousin, so the notion never struck me as odd. I saw the relationship more like friendship, where it could become more sibling-like or romantic. Just a different perspective, and the intent of my original post was to explain why it's possible Luther is a love interest to Brittany. I wanted to point out the context and inform everyone in general, so people could keep an open mind. If it's not someone's thing that's fair! Just don't be derogatory about it/act morally superior because of a biological myth. 🙂

I think she should have money. Why? That's her invention, even if the marketing is done by her cousin she should have a share. Why does she have to have permission from her cousin? just why!? Also, her cousin is trying to marry her off even though she already proved that she can help even without a husband. Besides, I think her cousin should be the one who will get engaged and get married. Furthermore, I feel like she is just being used.

At this rate, she'll only be on her proper weight at the end of the manga 😂

Users who are viewing this thread