I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@democarplus
To be fair the first story I ever saw with something similar was Onegai Teacher, there the MC has a disease where his body stop but his brain keeps developing so he ends up with the body of a 16 yo and the mind of a 18 yo.

Couldn't find the title you recommended, the search only find something on "Akuyaku Reijō" but that is all the ones with "Villainess" in the title. T_T

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan
Yeah it is techincally just another isekai with the protagonist being the villainess but in that series the protagonist although is a little bit airheaded she doesn't really fit with her classmates and ends up marrying someone about 20 ish years older, they felt closse to each other since they both were young because she has a completely different mindset, another one of those is I favour the villainess in which the protagonist just plays dumb for like 90% of the series just to get along whith the aforementioned villainess and to try to save her, in spolier i'll link the novelupdates links if you wanna read them

Users who are viewing this thread