I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga

Fed-Kun's army
Cancelled? Sucks. I was looking forward to this one. Guess, I will continue with the novel.

Honestly it wasn't so much fat shaming that bothered me as it was Britney's self loathing issues. Continually calling herself fatty and pig, believing she's a burden on her cousin. Like, girl love yourself. You're doing your best to live healthy and you have a lucrative business at 12.

Dex-chan lover
Guh... i wanted to see more content from this series especially now she's finally succeeded in her diet...

The fat shaming and self esteem issues made me sad. That story was cute though. Love your body not matter what shape. Though it is always good to be healthy.

Fed-Kun's army
they should have made a chapter 11 ,12 and possibly 13 because this ending feels so halfbaked that i have seen cliffhangers that bring more closure than this ending

Wait, why it ended here bruh, after she finished her diet? U must be kidding me

It ended really abruptly, just as I was getting into it. It's an okay read, builds up to a lot of suspense but as soon as she has a decent weight and can use makeup to make herself look like the portrait, it ends. So-so. Apparently it was cancelled midway (reboot) and I did see two of the "White Pig Noble's Daughter" so I'm assuming that's the new one.

I recommend this manga, though in the end there is a cliffhanger. But you should ignore these people, this is a really good manga

Theres another manga with the same title I think that should be the actual reboot because its still ongoing.

Users who are viewing this thread