I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Not too convinced Makoto starts killing, I do think this is what gets Mai in the brother prison we saw in the beginning though.

Double-page supporter
"I don't feel safe"

~ Hopediah Plantar
I have that clip on my phone as a shortcut.
I've been there since season 1 and I watched every single episode because the side characters are as charming as the main one.

Buff loggle has to be my favorite

Double-page supporter
Wonder what the trigger was for him in the game. My guess is this
I’m the game he didn’t care about his sister though, he killed her and used her body to fake his death. He only cares about her now and became posseive because of all the changes MC has made to try and avoid the death game (trying to surprise him, getting his by the truck instead of the cat). It was already stated that seeing the cat get hit was what triggered him down the path to making the death game in the game, that’s why MC was so adamant about making sure he didn’t see it.

Dex-chan lover
Will little sister finally realize it wasn't the event she prevented that made the brother a psycho?

Dex-chan lover
Bro Iwai was speaking facts and makoto had to shut it down because he couldn't handle the smoke 💀

Dex-chan lover
If oniichan can hold it still and won't kill anyone ... then there might be a chance this will get a happy ending... if not then its jail time or worst death of the heroine or the ml

Users who are viewing this thread