I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.5

Aggregator gang
traumerei thanks for all your hard work! thank you for introducing me to this manga; it quickly became one of my favs in terms of panelling and storytelling! the luxurious quality of your translations definitely added to the experience. excited to see what youll pick up next!

That's sad as the work of this group is always good and I was excited to read the adaptation of a novel I love. But it is what is is. Thank you for the work.

That's a shame you guys are going to stop, I really enjoyed your work. However, you shouldn't be too surprised or upset that someone else picked it up after not putting out anything for 6 months.

Dex-chan lover
noooo 😭😭😭 i prefer the quality of this one a lot more than the other one but i understand your decision. im gonna hold out hope that you guys will pick up another pepu title then... i loved your translation of shiro ari. thank you for all the chapters so far!

Dex-chan lover
Please don't drop it!!! Your translations are clean and nice and other sites have ads

Aggregator gang
While I'm in the crowd that really wants more of these quality translations, I get why you'd stop, though I do gotta say the other translation has quite a few slip-ups in it, not to mention they seem to be doing it because they haven't seen these recent translations and thought you dropped it. IMO, it'd be nice if you could at least wrap up this volume here with there being one more chapter left in it, then decide whether to continue from there or when more raws come out. Or reach out to them, they'd probably love to see you continue with your translations based on what I've seen from their comments on bato. Regardless, thanks for all the quality work.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the work so far Träumerei Scans. I will stick with Mangadex until other translator uploads new chapter here.

Nooo please don't drop this. You guys are my favorite scan group and i always enjoy your translations so much. I think the other translation was just a one time thing someone did through mtl. I have no idea why people ruin perfectly good scans but please continue working on this. It's understandable that you don't want to waste time but You guys picked this manga as a project and brought it into attention so it would be sad not to see you end this as well.

Tbh, Träumerei is of higher quality for sure ;_;

Just saw them on another site and that is unfortunately correct. I understand why Träumerei wants to quit, but honestly this makes me want to just drop for now and wait for an official version. Maybe one of the apps will pick it up. It's nice if the typesetting is clean, but the translation is ROUGH.

Please don't drop this </3 yours is the best translation by far, and the other websites aren't guaranteed to have quality translations like yours..

Aggregator gang
While I'm in the crowd that really wants more of these quality translations, I get why you'd stop, though I do gotta say the other translation has quite a few slip-ups in it, not to mention they seem to be doing it because they haven't seen these recent translations and thought you dropped it. IMO, it'd be nice if you could at least wrap up this volume here with there being one more chapter left in it, then decide whether to continue from there or when more raws come out. Or reach out to them, they'd probably love to see you continue with your translations based on what I've seen from their comments on bato. Regardless, thanks for all the quality work.
Ok so update on this, the other scanlator did the latest chapter, and from their comment mentioning it being delayed due to health reasons, I now highly insist you reach out to them so they aren't as burdened (also in case they don't continue translating this).

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the translation so far, but since you have been the group translating this from the start it's the other group that should stop. Really sucks to lose a good translation because someone with worse quality and who has already dropped it decided to snipe. Guess I'll never finish this one, but thanks for all the hard work until now

Double-page supporter
What why, real Gs read on Mangadex only peasants read on aggregator sites.

Users who are viewing this thread