I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
In the end, I don't think he's gonna kill a single person. He's gonna find salvation with Mai-chan. :win: :win:

MD@Home
Screenshot-2023-09-20-13-27-27-351-com-android-chrome.png

⌨️Ctrl + Shift + Delete

Dex-chan lover
So that was his brother, right? Wonder if him meeting his mother and brother happened in the original story, too.

Dex-chan lover
Even smart people have blind spots. Smart is not omniscient.

He doesn't expect that she would know his password. She would have shown no indication that she's technologically savy enough that he would need to think about private browsing.

Or maybe he's playing a very big brained game and wants her to know what he's thinking. To throw her off the scent to what he actually does.

Group Leader
You'd think Mr. Psycho Mastermind over there would be using a no-tracking browser or even a ToR. But alas, seems like the character is only as smart as the author wants them to be.
He even flubbed hard with his strategy during his whole "bring a girlfriend home" operation. He's not as omniscient as you're trying to make him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, I hope this meeting with his birth mother goes well. He did fake injuries to get away from her after all.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like He's changing for the better of the people around him. Like in the sense he's not straight up plotting to murder people as of right now. Not looking so great for Mai though

Users who are viewing this thread