I Reincarnated as the Little Sister of a Death Game Manga's Murder Mastermind and Failed - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Supporter
I don't get what happened in that scene where he asked her if she was close to Mai. What did her saying Mai-chan mean for him to ask that?
I guess it's japanese thing how you called someone with chan = close.

then it's flashback to how everyone even her family called her just mai. except her best friend,yukari. who kinda win him in term of being closer to mai(the part where they stay at grandpa house then she scolded him for calling yukari weird)

So in kurobe mind might be like, Do you think you're that close to mai? like yukari who won me? something like that,I guess.

With him being that "jealous" then probably give her death stare enough to make that girl run away.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, it feels like the death game is going to start seeing how bro's thoughts are going. Also ok, so wincest huh 🗿

Group Leader
My man didn't even deny that he loves his sister. Also what was her plan? Blackmail him to be her boyfriend?
There was no plan. Sometimes people get mad when they're rejected and want to hurt the person rejecting them as much as they can. So her whole thing was "well, if you won't date me, then I'm gonna threaten to destroy you socially and I hope by my saying this it will hurt your feelings."

Dex-chan lover
I guess that scene in the hall was supposed to illustrate how disconnected from everyone but mai he feels huh? Like the rest of humanity simply feels like chattering insects to him

I guess it's japanese thing how you called someone with chan = close.

then it's flashback to how everyone even her family called her just mai. except her best friend,yukari. who kinda win him in term of being closer to mai(the part where they stay at grandpa house then she scolded him for calling yukari weird)

So in kurobe mind might be like, Do you think you're that close to mai? like yukari who won me? something like that,I guess.

With him being that "jealous" then probably give her death stare enough to make that girl run away.
I agree with everything you said, except for your usage of the word 'won', should've been 'beat'

Dex-chan lover
The older brother is a step away from going off the deep end. Mai needs to recage this yandere!

The manga is different than the novel, i heardit was because the novel had lots of loose ends hence the author wanted the mangaka to tie them up.

And personally, I've been loving the changes, they seem to be getting deeper into the story than the novel did. Except we're missing out on some of the brother's thinking and obsessions

Dex-chan lover
isn't calling someone with their first name without honorifics means that they're very close. So calling her "Mai" means they're closer than someone calling her "Mai-chan". And calling her "Mai-chan" means they're closer than calling her "Kurobe-san".

To me in this case, the brother realized that he's always calling her "Mai", just like the rest of their family. Even though he wants Mai to see her as a man and not as a family. And when someone else, not a family member, got close and called her "Mai-chan" it made him jelly.

Or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
this dumb hoe. my boy makoto can't understand the "choose me, i'm better" because if someone you don't like said those words to you, i bet you'll also say "i don't get it, i can't understand a single thing you said" lmao

Onii-chan:
8ip14k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread