I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
My gosh, please make her dad survive his illness this time!

i cried so hard at how much of a good father he is, i hope he survives his illness and watch over tia

Yo this is the first time in a while I legit cried from a manhwa. I hope she saves him this time cuz I LIVE for their father-daughter relationship.

Im glad im not the only one who also teared up when her dad made her a book for debutante dresses.

Author please let this be her one big win. Please let the best dad survive. Claude who? I only know Papa Lombardy.

here we have a strong competitor for the father of the year award
what a man!!! hopefully he'll stay alive and see Firentia become the head of their house
thank you so much for the update! *_*

Gawd I cried when the father said he’ll be the one to pick her dress I 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
He's a good dad but if Im being brutally honest its only working due to the regression of our girl.

I CRIED OMG TT It's been a long time since I last saw this good of a father-daughter relationship in a manhwa. This is soo precious.

pls save the father this time.

Nooo.. she didnt get to see that book in her previous life.. 😭.. i hope this time he can pick her debutante dress

This got me thinking. It must be so terrible to know how the only parent you have will die soon and it’s in your hands to prevent that from happening. :(

Fed-Kun's army
What a cute father-daughter pair. I wonder what happened to MC’s mom though... death by childbirth?

Users who are viewing this thread