I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

yo i stg if the dad doesn't get to live a long time imma put a hex on the author

Im crying arghhh onions everywhere
If the dady die i'll punch u from my phone screen dear author! Lol

YOURE SO PRECIOUS DADDY ASDFGHJKL😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫💖💘💘💘💘

The best father among all the manhwas I read.😍 It'll definitely torn my heart if he dies. *cross fingers*

Daddy 😭

This is a little mix-up that I see often, but “debutante” refers to the young ladies entering the social scene. “Debutante ball” is the event, and “to debut” is the act of a young lady’s entry into the social scene. Sometimes “debut” is used in a way that’s (basically) interchangeable with “debutante ball,” like “I’ll see you at your debut.”

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING UP THIS SERIES!!

I've read all 11 chapters available right now and I love it so much!!
There are countless webtoon with a dad-daughter relationship, but this is by far one of the sweetest I've ever seen, each time I see those two together I smile like crazy ;_;
It's also one of the rare times in which I truly don't care AT ALL about seeing the ML sooner, I'm totally satisfied with how the story is going, and hope she will be able to save both her father and also her grandfather from dying too soon too!

the way this dad has every single one of us whipped lmao this has like 5 times the usual number of comments

I'm too much of a softie, I was crying myself while reading this chapter, but I'm glad I'm not alone ;--;

Users who are viewing this thread