I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Hohohooho
Her dad and his fabrics/styling/fashion
Good good
Many thanks

PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST MANHWA FATHERS OUT THERE OMG like i know there are a few who love their daughter but their relationship is so cute it gives me so much serotonin

@ROOR21ROO He has a backbone, he's just unambitious. The man is perfectly happy with being cooped up in a library reading books with his daughter rather than participate in the competition even though he's more than capable of winning.

Aw... It's so satisfying to see Tia achieving her goal is such a sweet cute way and the father surrounding is so wholesome 😘

Thank you for the translation!

Yeah I love the dad but he has 0 ambition? No wonder he "died early"

For someone so smart, he didn't think that his brothers wouldn't give AF about his daughter once he's dead. Or even if he didn't die, he actually thought they'd let him continue reading books and be a wallflower?
I'm glad Tia is steering him in a better direction.

Fed-Kun's army
Love Tia, love the dad, love this manhwa, love y'all for translating this gem

@arialee40

Well, we know their sister (twins mother) ditched the family ASAP, so her father was more than capable to do so too.
It is just he was too unlucky to die early

Luckily the grandpa is smart, truly the real head of the family. Dad has hidden talent but has weak mentality and zero ambition.... well i guess he has to get stronger to backup Tia.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah they're so cute so cute so cute 😭 I wish gallahan would live a long life to see tia grow up 😭

Thanks for the update!
Im so proud of the dad!! All Gallahan needed was to do business in the field he is interesting in, which is clearly fabrics and fashion. I love him, I hope she saves him

Users who are viewing this thread