I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Grampy is probably so glad she and her father came along and saved the day. Those idiots really were showing off products with such confidence while not even knowing they were already ruined 😩 No wonder the house fell to ruin with such an idiot in charge

Double-page supporter
I like the grandfather, but I'm wondering how old he is. It seems that Tia's troubles are because the two competent family members who appreciated her died in short succession at fairly young ages. Her father when she was 11, and her grandfather when she was about 17 if I remember correctly? If we guess an age for when the dad had Tia, at about 20 (fairly late for a historical style setting), he would have been no older than 31 when he died. Likewise the grandfather couldn't have been much older that 60. Third son at say 26? The three seem close in age so can't really have a large gap, then Tia born when he was 46 at the latest, and dead at 63? In reality I expect the father was younger, seeing as she was the result of a short-lived fling. Really, she had the touch of death or something, everyone who would support her just kept dying like flies.

Group Leader
Lol. chibi used charm... It’s super effective! That five minute conversation probably shaved off a year from her life from the stress of it all

@Kynnath I mean in this type of era it wasnt really uncommon to die young or be killed in a succession conflict. Considering health standards and medical knowledge as well its easy to pass to an illness. It would be interesting to get official ages though and your deductions dont seem too far off. Hopefully this go around everything runs smoothly for her xd

thank you so much for the chapter! can't wait for her next schemes! :D

this is absolute a new fave of mine!!!!!! Tia’s dad is so cute, love me some big brain bois

children rules the world !!

children can manipulate all kind of adult but not the evil one , so it's not really all kind

Double-page supporter
Her dad is a hidden gem. They should have appreciate him more in the past life. After all, the eldest son seems not very wise in business stuffs and in leading the family from the beginning.

Just because he was an introvert and bookworm, her father was never noticed before. That's so sad and such a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread