I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
The ML has to surpass the dad in some way for me to stop simping on him. ( 💞✪ ω ✪)

haha the ultimate tactic of "praising dad with expectant eyes so now he can't back out"

I love how dad is so sweet and shy and just wants to share the knowledge he has learned 😍 and I love how tia actually acts her age. It always weirds me out when reincarnators act super mature and nobody notices. Also love how much tia and dad care for each other. Yayy positive and healthy family dynamics!!

OMG YASSS IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG IT FEELS LIKE IVE BEEN WALKING IN A DESSERT FOR THREE STRAIGHT MONTHS WITHOUT A SIP OF WATER. Ugh this is so good. Thank you guys so much😭

the grandpa has become more softie aww

also GALLAHAN (aka tia's father) PROTECTION SQUAD HERE WE GOOO

Tia manipulating a bunch of adults, except her grandfather, he knows exactly what she's up to and he approves 🤣

Honestly, I really appreciate the grandfather.
He is a true head of a family with this kind of setting, cunning and observant, nothing escapes his notice, dude is 20 steps ahead of everyone, Tia included. I stan him. His character is really well written.

The dad is cute and adorable, but grandpa is the MVP 👏

finally a time traveler that actually act like a damn child but also interesting at the same time

Does this mean that they’re going to mix grass and cotton together, or just cotton? I guess kinda moot but stiiiill

The grandfather is definitely well-written! Also really like how sneaky but also kinda realistic the family tests are

Fed-Kun's army
Ahen ahem. If you perhaps... Looking for a 2nd wife.. I'm single... And I'll gladly take Tia as a daughter too... 👀👉👈

Granpa is quick witted he saved her whole plan 😄

But would it be really be alright to let the Angenas get more money? Oh well I suppose she had her own plan.

jyc

agh i'm weak to these types of plot + good art. i just hope her dad doesn't get the same fate as before :((

Users who are viewing this thread