I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I honestly wasn't expecting the merchant to be so incompetent. I figured he was just trying to swindle the Lombardys, but he was the one that got swindled, instead. Good thing Firentia saved his bacon ― and his wallet.

I love how Tia didn't just charge in head on, on her own like Lippe (Lady Baby) does and actually used her dad's qualities as a foothold to get what she desires as well as, give him an opportunity to prove himself.

And its so sad to see someone as knowledgeable and capable as her dad being shunned just because he was the 3rd son, and introverted. I bet his being introverted is also somewhat his family's fault.

I'm surprised that she didn't use the most overused move that most MCs use in a lot of Isekai manhwas: using their isekai cheats and preserved memories to do talk no jutsu on the adults.

This story is so refreshing !!!!...honestly It's so boooring to see webtoon these days, which flooding with revenge, villain, father-daughter story.
The relationship between Tia and her father it's cute but really natural. I love the story because it takes on a "trade" theme. I hope Korean webtoon can have broader story ideas like Japanese manga.

Lots of FL characters that don't make much sense. Even though you have read the story or repeated your life, still, it's impossible to suddenly turn smart overnight XD. But here Tia's intelligence is still at a reasonable level, and her knowledge is that she can experience her life. She wasn't the FL type that was extraordinarily smart, but she knew what to do

This manhwa actually fun to read. Because all generic trope havent been use that much. For example: Double Reborn, Family that legit love her from beginning, also FMC can act just like children.
My only hope, please for god sake, don't make that prince super edgy. Just please...

ooh I'm glad that her father's knowledge is finally being utilized, but angering the eldest brother seems like such a red flag. prayer circle her dad survives!!

@lyndine2009
Yup. Her dad lacked any sort of ambition and lacked a strong will, which is critical to be a part of the family, especially when trying to run businesses and the like. Hence why he was not seen worthy to be the heir in the last life.

I genuinely like the fashion choices for the characters here, it feels distinct to me. The story's enjoyable and I like Firentia, but I'm genuinely baffled why the author included the isekai part when it's so completely irrelevant. I've read a bunch of korean "isekai" stories where you could've had exactly the same story without isekai with minimal adjustment to the writing but here, if you cut off like the first few panels from the first chapter you'd have exactly the same story... it doesn't even matter at all...

Users who are viewing this thread