I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

What’s the stat report on the wooden sculpture? Sooo longing to see it!🤩 please don’t make me wait long!

@aroneda08 Actually this still has some formula in most time travel/isekai like pointless isekai insert then time travel (???), father-daughter (RIP Mom) and knowledge from the past life, i wouldn't call FLs in this genre "smart" they just simply know what'll happen and steal the knowledge from others.

But i do agree, at least it's not just TIa... his grandpa turns to be bright (and Tia's teacher), i hope she isn't some BS walking Mary Sue like most FL in isekai/tt genre. So far it's quite balanced.

@papperless ....steal the knowledge from others? What? Did you even read the story? Can you point out which scene did the fl ever steal other people's ideas? Cuz I don't remember her doing so. In fact she used her own brain to think of new ideas that's why she's smart compared to the usual isekai mcs.

Yaaaassss. Love a story where the fl is smart!! Also, intelligence is also about how someone knows how to deal with every situation! Remember someone can be book-smart and street-smart

Group Leader
@papperless @reijou as reijou said, the fl didn't steal any knowledge. in her previous life, she oversaw the management of their house because of how smart she was compared to her cousins. in this chapter, she was just resourceful by using her previous life's knowledge of this business venture to prevent her uncle from ruining their reputation. she hasn't stolen any ideas and she doesn't ONLY know about the future.

she was literally more qualified than her cousins in her past life, and still even now.

@charasander it’s isekai because she wasn’t this smart as she was when she was 7 in the past. Since she transmitted and gained all her knowledge from the past she can now use it in the future. She wouldn't have been this smart as a 7 year old if she didn’t transmit back into the past

@reijou @mimicking Oh no, no.... Im not talking about this series, sorry it seems like i make some of you misunderstand, what i mean it's kinda typical from most TT/Isekai stories, the FL kinda steal ideas from others like The Abandoned Empress, Daisy etc (assuming you also read those) or most isekai (usually as villain) actually mimicking the original FL and it's actually not a bad thing because they make the better future (for themselves) and make the progress faster but the origin is not coming from them.

@JelloYello all her knowledge comes from her life in this world though, from time-travelling back to her childhood after having worked very hard to gain the knowledge and skills and then dying.
Literally none of that comes from her having memories of a past life as a person from a modern first-world country with an entirely different culture.
Her character and knowledge and personal identity is centered around her life as a member of the Lombardy family.

I don't think any of this is bad in itself and as I've said before, I like this story.

This is an author-level, not character-level gripe for me because it's something that I've encountered pretty often now and am rather frustrated by. When I pick up an isekai story to read, I do so because I want to read a story where it's a relevant and important part of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread