I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

it's been on my mind for a while but tia's dad is a DILF yo. he's so hot and for what

Dex-chan lover
@CelestialGreen : Well, we know that in the prologue, Tia is the high lady so I don't think dad's getting it.

Grandpa will most likely realize that it was through Tia's intervention that this business went from a loss soon to happen into something profitable.
Not to mention while her dad has various knowledge, he lacks the ability to lead and create businesses.
He's a great business consultant, but not a great businessman.

Dex-chan lover
the 2nd prince reminds me of the situation in golden-hair alchemist, also I love dad- dad is "soooo cool"

Just commenting to second that daddy is a DILF. Getting kind of tired (not really) of how hot the dads are in these manhwa

Dex-chan lover
What kind of goods inspection not even trying to lift and check the goods for moulds...

Lolll i feel like grandpa kinda knows wat tia was trying to do there, good job grandpa <3 bring our kind n gentle fl dad to fame

Her dad is cute and all, but he really needs to grow a backbone if he wants to properly support Tia.

I love that while FLorentia is manipulating the story beyond the capabilities of a child, it is only the planning that is beyond a child's level so far! The circumstances do feel like Florentia is merely a clever child rather than a 30 year old in charge. Manwha often will suddenly have 10 year olds practically heading businesses and such which just is too far of a stretch. Also, it's not like Florentia should all of a sudden be a genius. She should just have the same level of knowledge as her previous life, not double her intelligence.

Thank you so much for the update !! It’s worth the wait
It’s so cute that the father is a complete sucker for Tia

Users who are viewing this thread