I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Don't really like the twins, their past attitude just irks me. But that little lady with a bear seems nice~
Thank you so much for a mass release!

didnt she mention something about the emperor blessing the trees at their estate? i wonder if shell do anything with that

the twins and the girl seem cute thou, i feel like they just don't like the other two arrogant ones

Group Leader
WHO IS IT!!! WHO CAN GIVE IT VALUE, TIA?! TELL US

After a certain point, I'm looking forward to a time skip because I want to see who stays alive, who gets their just desserts, how she meets the ML and all that jazz sooner than later lol. I've been waiting for this to come out since last year (I think), so I'm feeling a bit antsyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Amimikamoon omg that is so true--they could've sniffed out her potential since she's clearly being monitored now that's been allowed into the classes. I hope that they actually like her though.

M O R E P L E A S E
β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ–•β–”β•±β–”β–”β–”β”β–
β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ–•β–”β•±β•±β•±πŸ‘β”ˆβ•²β–‚β–”β–”β•²
β”ˆβ”ˆβ–•β–”β•±β•±β•±β•±πŸ’§β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–
β”ˆβ–•β–”β•±β–•β–•β•±β•±β•±β”ˆβ–½β–½β–½β–½β–½
β–•β–”β•±β”Šβ”ˆβ•²β•²β•²β•²β–‚β–³β–³β–³β–³
β–”β•±β”Šβ”ˆβ•±β–•β•²β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β•±
β•±β”Šβ”ˆβ•±β”‰β–•β”‰β”‹β•²β”ˆ

I’m confused on how she’s an illegitimate child. Didn’t the other brothers also marry out of the family (like women from other families)? Idk family trees always confuse me 😩

@Romacilyon

To put it simply; they aren’t referring within the family tree ( or at least I hope not), but to the fact that her mother was someone that had no family tree or history, that she was just a commoner with no noble family connections.

Ahhh what a cliff hanger! I wanna know what her solution is! 😫
Thanks so much for the chapter!❀

Group Leader
Omg I’m so curious what she’s gonna make!

The twins seem kinda evil but I feel like they’re just gonna be a part of her harem later on to make the ML jealous lol.

I love how they’re interested in her because she beat up that Ballsac

FL seems too OP so far but I'll give it a try since the art is adorable~~
Grandpa be fiiiiiiine though... Rip to yall going for the dad but I'm different

Anyway thank you for picking up this series and for this mass release, you guys are the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread