I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha I love this megane Clelivan? more and more. 'You don't wanna do my assignment? No problem, failed.'
Perfect! XD

Dex-chan lover
What are "quick regrowth properties" supposed to be?

If that stump can be grown into a tree it really is a no-brainer.

Thanks for this new chap!
Is she thinking of making a blazon? (is that the word? not sure) But if that was it I'm not sure to whom she would sell it...hum. The next few chap will be quite interesting~

Double-page supporter
Gotta say, I have some questions about her first reincarnation. She supposedly had her memories since she was born, so how was it a grown adult was bullied by children? Why didn't she stand out and get recognized by the grandfather earlier the first time around? And if she was managing so much of the internal matters of the house for so a number of years, working directly under her grandfather, why would she let them continue to bully her into adulthood? Why didn't she set herself up with funds and more authority for when the next heir inevitably ruined the family as she knew they would, rather than apparently get kicked out with just a bag? Sure, the second time around she knows a bit more about the personalities and events that will be coming up, but her first life should have been considerably different.

Honestly this story could have worked as a rewind story only instead of a reincarnation + rewind story. So far she isnt using any knowledge from her past life to her advantage in her lives now. But maybe that will change in future chapters.

Thank you for chapters so far!

Thank you for the updates!
I read everything in one sitting and I'm excited for the future~
The MC is great already, and seems to have a good head on her shoulders, though I have yet to see her apply the knowledge she has from the 2 past lives...
I like the twins, even if they are too much
Her dad is love and peace, though he lacks a spine OvQ
I will patiently wait for more chapters~

@Fazzahra5634 I guess there are two issuses here -
A) if we look at the number of potentional heir candidates, there are too many. Therefore, it is better to identify the "weeds" quickly and nip in the bud the potential, or Lack there of, of the bad/lazy/not Talented ones. If we look at their Career perspective, it makes better sense to choose between 2-3 prodigies and not 8 of them. They May later attack each other and destroy the household in the battle of the inheritance rights. If The 4-5 children know from the beginning they have no chances, then they can marry into another family, pursue arts, become a priest(an occupation a lot of 3rd and 4th sons pursue as a "safe" Option in middle ages)
B) it takes time and money to raise a Child into a proper heir. See this genius teacher in the manhua - he prefers to nurture the inquisitive ones, but if he had to take extra, i don't know, 4 h a Day to teach Bellesac ANYTHING, the others suffer from the Lack of attention. They are children still and need guidance. Now add apprenticeship, tours, piano lessons etc - Who has time and money to invest in a super risky investment?

I bet it's her dad she's selling to.

This isn't a spoiler btw I'm just guessing.

I like this story so much that I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm checking for updates every 2-3 hours 😵. Kudos to author and translators

Users who are viewing this thread