I Shall Master This Family

@eng1 I agree, that's how I explained it to myself too, more or less. But at the same time, they should have shared this thought process in the manhwa too. Would just take 3-5 panels, 1/2 a chapter at max, but really important.

Then again, its said that she was a cry-baby... but that doesnt make sense, she might have not retaliated but it would make much more sense to bottle up everything instead of crying... maybe....

@shubh68 I think they used the word "crybaby" wrong, because Gallahan himself never knew that she was being picked on by the boys and told stuff like that. They did mention him scolding those two once but thats it. A lot of stuff is left untouched that creates plot holes. I also agree that they should've showed it to some extent atleast 😓

I swear if something happened to the father ill be so angry and sad.. please tia save him he literally the sweetest character he deserves to live a happy life with his daughter

Damn it, the book scene had me. I legit had to look up and hold my tears. That's like writing a diary with the image of a happy future for his daughter. And him saying
"Usually, it's the responsibility of the mother, but for Tia, I'll do it for you!"
so enthusiastically? That's basically saying "I'll give you the love of both father and mother," sigh. He loves her so much I can't. This author's great and the way the artist has been expressing everything is so well done.

Thank you for the scanlations!

usually some readers would be looking for the ml by now, its good they havent yet, means that the story us engaging enough to just wot whal will happen instead of beong impatient, and honestly the father-daughter or the daughter's reltionship with her family story is enough for me ngl

and the art is great, the colors are balanced and the art isnt too in your face with its shoujo effects or dress details
the flow is good too for now,

I love the protagonist very much. This is the first time I've read about an adult in a child's body being just a mature and good kid. I appreciate the author not making her only be cute to get through her struggles. I'm super invested in her ambitions and how she's going to solve her problems.

Admittedly, I wish there wasn't romance in the story.

Its about to be 5am and here I am. A 20 year old crying over the latest chapter. Thank God the updates have been frequent or I wont know what to do...

Users who are viewing this thread