I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Contributor
@SoloSera Unless you can show me the rules that it is a "war crime" in the world being presented in the story, then your argument has no basis.

@kaminomikan Yes, this interview was at a perfect time as well! The chapter title from Loli's translation when I read the interview was "War", and god we got a great war on our hands! The interview was a perfectly timed attack. Loli countered it with Ch17.2 out of "Anger"! And then, our Slow AF turtle who had been pretending not to care this whole time set off their trap! An unexpected sneak attack ch18. Revenge for ch11 perhaps? Regardless, today was quite interesting for us Loli Potion lovers. 2 chapters and an interview, at the very least, I am ecstatic!

(seriously, I laughed at loud when I saw the interview after reading the latest upload at the time "war")

Dex-chan lover
I don't think war crime was a thing in medieval times

Double-page supporter
Kaoru: Kaoru is not a war criminal! With indignation, I reject your verdict!
*Kaoru drinks potion*

*insert Praljak meme*

Contributor
@hounderm no, its actually true that you are still beholden to the rules of your own country even if you are abroad.

Even if you went to international waters with no rules and killed someone, you would still get charged for murder in your own country.

EZ fix for that would to never go back

Dex-chan lover
Geezuz krisps, its like she is forcing cholera onto them without it being full blown cholera.

Dex-chan lover
I can't read this without translator telling us what a good person Kaoru is and how we should praise her and not criticize anything we might find illogical or immortal!

Also, Jesus for a Japanese-reborn person who isn't a twisted revenge murderer, Kaoru has no qualms about committing atrocities and torturing enemy with what is essentially chemical warfare.

These people set out to kidnap and enslave her, that's also a war crime in the making. And it's not like medieval warfare is compatible with Geneva convention anyway. Well, there'n no Geneva convention in the other world, so it's all cool ?

Fed-Kun's army
A religious nation orchestrates and goads other countries into a war on false pretenses for personal gain and profit? Has its citizens acting as religious pillars of the community with the goal of acquiring secrets? Koaru is a black-haired messenger dissatisfied with how the world is being run, and acts as a sword of divine will to cut out the cancer, even though a life of obscurity would be more comfortable? Sounds familiar.

Contributor
All I can say is thank god you guys are just a bunch of pseudo-experts, and not really in the business of knowing this stuff. I would be in fear of you holding your jobs (if your job involved be experts in this) if these "opinions" ever came out. I am done with this laughable conversation. No wonder Donald Trump got elected with a logic base like what is being presented here.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Thanks for the chapter, SlowAF.

@AbuHajaar
2/10 Absolutely unreadable. Why is this not broken english?

Also if you are oppose me you will be an eX-cOmMuNiSt
Goddamn it, you got me laughing to tears.

What an unbelievable and shit chapter. The suspension of belief is way too drastic now, definitely dropped.

So for all those guys crying war crimes. It's not. I just did some research, and scorched earth tactics are not condemned if the it serves a military purpose.
Here it is used to slow down the enemy and force them to retreat. As the end says, sick soldiers are a greater burden than dead ones.
The geneva convention mentions "willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health", which should not be associated with neccessary military operations.
Otherwise almost every action in war is a war crime.

Users who are viewing this thread