I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

With Kaoru getting what's essentially a sect of jihadists on her hand, things are looking interesting.

@DrWhoCares
to be fair celestine isn't fair (or good, both morally and in her workplace) AT ALL and is kaoru BFF
with a literal F

Dex-chan lover
As far as not thinking to create a poison bottle above the well, have you ever been so focused on solving something in a particular way that an easier way was completely opaque to you? I know it's not something people like to see in story MCs, but I don't mind seeing characters making mistakes/bad choices that a normal person would make in a similar situation. Though I will agree that it doesn't look good with her using it to kill a few seconds latter.

@CRealights this issue is actually brought up in the LN, with Kaoru making a firm personal prohibition on creating a living bottle/container

@Ruki141 Spoiler for Belle's (girl jumping in well) fate
Kaoru put Belle into her item box before she died from the fall. When she took her out she was fine. (I'm assuming I'm remembering correctly)

Good doesn't mean nice.
Random_79b558_768582.jpg

Dex-chan lover
ANY EFFECT AND ALL SHE CAN THINK OF ARE ACIDS ???? Im seriously about to drop this oh my fucking god
That was the worst sacrifice i have ever seen in my life
This is some extremely goofy shit why would they just let her walk up to the well like wtf
They are currently invading a country and some random villagers show up and they are like "what are you doing here" BITCH WHO CARES STAB EM

The problem with writing a smart character is that the character cant be smarter than the author and in this case the character is really really stupid
But she still acts like shes smart so she just ends up being annoying

hmmm maybe should not have brought those fucking blind loyal child soldier's. Also why not make a potion appear in the well?

Fed-Kun's army
Demons run when a good girl goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun when a good girl goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise when a good girl goes to war. Demons run but count the cost; the battle's won but the child is lost.
Couldn't help to remember the text about a Doctor Who episode.

Users who are viewing this thread