I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

@Mentholatum ever heard of a sulfuric acid formula of this elements of H₂SO₄? try drinking at least 200ml diluted with some cola or any kind of drink you like... lets see how your stomach withstand it...
gastric acid is one thing as it is a natural acid processed by our body... lol...

Dex-chan lover
Soo she manipulated substance at a distance inside their body?

Damn scary af

Supporter
If she can use human bodies as containers, that means she can summon clones at will as well? (And not just humans at that?)

Dex-chan lover
The ignorant would think that Kaoru used a word of power or something, but hey! Tada~ it's another potion creation lol. What a cheat. I'd make myself potion to make me good-looking. And smart. And rich. And healthy. And lucky, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This turned out to be like https://mangadex.org/title/24281/sokushi-cheat-ga-saikyou-sugite-isekai-no-yatsura-ga-marude-aite-ni-naranai-n-desu-ga .

Dex-chan lover
wow, i would say guy number 2 probably drew the shortest straw, i mean damn, thats gotta be one hell of a nasty way to go...

Contributor
God this was always awful, but I just can't tolerate this level of shit writing anymore. Dropped.

People are amazed at what she did to kill these people, but honestly what she is doing to the army is probably worse. Vomiting and diarrhea against people who are dehydrated? They are probably dying in droves. Dysentery was one of the greatest killers in warfare before the 20th century and she basically afflicted their whole army with it.

Dex-chan lover
I have never thought of Kaoru as "gentle", but okay.

I don't quite get why people are getting so frustrated with this chapter in particular. It's still the same mixed bag as it always was to me.
Kaoru isn't that much of a likable protagonist and the world has to dumb down to show that she's smart, but the premise is interesting and she's certainly better than idiotic protagonists that waste their powers' potential.

Users who are viewing this thread