I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I think this story along with 80000 coins simply meant to showcase FUNA's message, "To be good, one must not afraid of doing evil"

That, or FUNA just simply love si vis pacem para bellum too much.

Group Leader
trashy manga is great sometimes. not happy about the warcrimes though. might have finally encountered a loli i don't like

a2apngofh3v11.jpg

@Thranyx I think the "tired and suffering mobs don't look tired or suffering" part is just the artist and their editor's fault for not caring about such details enough to bother. But the rest of your points are valid : they should be a lot more emotional and prone to violence than just being your regular sneering mob no.1-3. Maybe their moms taught them to be nice to little girls?

@DrWhoCares So..your pure spite got diluted?

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar

No shit that was my first thought.

"Hmm, I remember translator getting triggered few chapters earlier... yeah, yeah I'm a better person than Kaoru who MELTS PEOPLE FROM INSIDE"

She couldn't imagine the WELL as a container, but she could imagine humans as containers?! Why not imagine the entire world as a container, then there'd be no issues with just summoning explosions and poison anywhere she wants!

She took out a guy with drain cleaner... Most of the people that try to kill themselves with draino survive long enough in unimaginable pain to realize they fucked up and end up living but crippled with most of their intestines removed. Can't wait to see when War Crimes Chan figures out she's omnipotent with a gimmick and starts summoning nerve gas.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 because a live human can't be a container, she being able to violate other human beings bodies and put inside them x potion is beyond what she asked.

[「This is troublesome, so do you think it’s okay for any kind of container to appear as I want with the medicine?」(Kaoru)]

Author stretch it too much.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason every time she does something like this or the nitroglycerine, she's experimenting with her powers. Do you want to be responsible for putting shards of glass into a sick child, if it turns out wrong? She's okay with risking it on people she wants dead anyway.

oh no lame ass excuse to kill a character and Japanese MC reacts like a Japanese MC and does nothing,iam so surprised,never seen it before

Dex-chan lover
@Donkeybrains last i check the medieval era doesn't have a really solid definition of "War Crimes" when it comes to chemical warfare. i mean, they use to chuck in and out dead bodies during sieges as bioweapons...

Fed-Kun's army
hahahahahahaha
i think this is where i say my farewell to this manga...

Group Leader
I love this MC, putting those soldiers to sleep and commiting "war crimes" to filter plebs.

I'm felling fuzzy inside with this comfy manga.

REMOVE IMPERIUM

BALMOA STRONK

Fuck, Now I cannot stop imagining the MC playing the accordion, the shota playing the trumpet and the suicidal loli paying the piano...

I need to know the next chapter before I can hand verdict, the plot become fast too sudden.
The story is far great for me, development of story is not only through plot but also how MC's character would change through out the story or how MC influences others.
Read everything first before complaining.
There are people these days, for example, when watching anime for first 2 episodes comes they keep complaining how bad the anime is, but when the plot turned good they are becoming hypocrites.
Like how Overlord/Log Horizon start when they say that it just a copy of SAO.
why not everyone just enjoy reading manga than trash talking. if you can't like then drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread