I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

This character is insane! Violate the Geneva Conventions? Sure, no problem! But EXPLODE PEOPLE?! I couln't possibly! She also always waits until its 'too late' to actually get off her ass. Also, these are supposed to be epic soldiers to the level of being known, by name, in other countries and yet one gets done in by a random arrow, another gets their sword broken and then speared. This feels like lazy writing of the highest caliber.

Look, I understand that I am just hate-reading this at this point but this is really bad.

Dex-chan lover
....Well, yeah. What everyone else said.

I'm fascinated with the premise and do find some of the natives to be endearing, but the MC herself is...mostly unlikable for a lot of reasons.

Double-page supporter
Are we forgetting the fact that the enemies Calvary had her completely surrounded, then out of nowhere the friends show up and they face off like the gangs in a musical. totals BS, this artist and author know nothing!

Aggregator gang
The horses are still waaaaay off. Why doesn't the artist use some pictures as reference? The way they are done just looks hilariously wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not at my computer right now can someone post the Potion Loli rant copypasta for me

Double-page supporter
This manga is so dumb but yet I still keep on reading every new chapter.
Please send help.

Anything could be count as 'Potion container', even your skull can contain nitroglycerin. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
These fights are such garbage. Kaoru would sit back and watch her allies fight rather than crushing the enemy from the get-go. At least Mitsuha doesn’t hesitate to bring in modern PMC’s to massacre the shitty invaders.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you give up the advantage of being in a horse to fight on the ground?

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she just exploded a man's head from a distance is reason enough to be like, "Nope."

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti
Both are the same author, ain’t it? Both are good and bad in their own distinguishable ways. The only similarity, or main one anyway, is that both lack good decision making skills and tend to act stupid very often for a character that’s supposed to be clever.

Only reason why I like Kaoru is because she’s cuter imo. It’s just really a shame the author has the creative imagination of a little kid using using whatever logic he can make up to win a super power argument.

Dex-chan lover
@neednolife
My thoughts exactly! I am not sure if I should continue to read this garbage manga.

@Mangon
It's like a forced script. 🤣 Oh noes, enemy wrong position! Make enemy lag some steps further away and let us glitch in some allies instead!

Double-page supporter
Okay, she doesn't want to kill people. Fine. But it's established that she can materialize things inside people — why isn’t she giving them a lungful of chloroform so they collapse? Or filling their sinuses with novocain? To say nothing of actual magic — she could be making shrinking potions to make the enemy temporarily too small to put up a decent fight but too big to escape, or magical knockout gas, or something that would eat all their armor/weapons to throw as smoke bombs… There are all kinds of things she could have done, and instead she just sat like a lump.

or healing her friend...

And didn't her friend kill like 20 people just a second ago?

Not to mention, this has gotten beyond stupid.... Hey, were are some ordinary soldiers, look over there, 2 monsters in human skin and a bunch of holy knights. We can do this!
... Oh no, we all died. I tots didn't see this coming!

She is obviously favoring one side anyways, she might as well just tell them to stop, or help the ones she is favoring. Her sister, Gold Loli, has a much better battle story so far, largely because she actually is doing something instead of being some odd bystander/trophy that throws grenades while claiming impartiality every now and then.

@Barrubo
abou that
kaoru might be a demigod since beginning, but she still doesn't know

Guess who just finally found a nice profil pic?
Man, Francette looks so crazy-awesome when she fights. I hope this will happen more.

Users who are viewing this thread