I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
@nachtness except we see kaoru at roughly the same size as the others while on the horse yet we know she is lacking in the vertical department sure ed does seem a bit smaller in previous chapters but you have to remember these are WAR HORSES mainly which is why i see them as too small

Double-page supporter
@nachtness they are literally in a European style county in another world what do Asian horses have to do with anything, and if that is the case then they are tiny as I said so why argue against yourself?

Double-page supporter
SO? incase you haven't realized there's a thing called the internet where you can look stuff up. the horses are small and disproportionate, it's fine these things happen when drawing, just don't try to give an excuse to the mistakes made (for instance the end credits to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu the elf girl looks like she has a few extra vertebrae in her spine) it valid criticism of the work. the story is set in a European style setting the characters are described and have a more mature look at younger ages like Europeans the builds are stylized the same way you think these people that tower over the mc saw these tiny horses and thought "yep, perfect to ride into battle with!" or the artist can't draw them well?

everything is European like except the breading of bigger warhorses? right sure.

Dex-chan lover
@VIVIT

Oh... Then Um...
Okay I got nothing.

PS how did you do that spoiler thing? Kind of new to the website.

@Barrubo
I mean,
she have a true, inmortal body
aside her premium item box and the potion stuff; she by any means neither normal or ordinary

ps: use the eye buttom or text [ spoiler ][ /spoiler ] without spaces

wtf, poor soldier he almost get reward and then boom his head explode like WTF DUDE?!

She can create any potions she wants. Create a potion that makes her immune from sleep effects. Then create a potion that makes a 20-meter radius cloud of sleep gas when opened or thrown. Any number of ideas like this could have been created to handle the situation. But the author likes to repeatedly make the MC selectively stupid.

@kilisloe yep

Contributor
...Can we please talk about their titles, since when did this seemingly innocent cute female knight have a nickname like demon god... I mean wtf?! x'D

Btw in the next episode of OL Potion Loli:
tk2Z1UQd33NEeBouYExxVW94Ws72gicK.gif

Uwah.. Francette is nicknamed Demon God..
Her battle scene reminds me of a certain magical girl.

damn gross these horses SO SKINNY I JUST NOW NOTICED. they are too small and skinny, artist should have made them bigger, bcuz horse height is above 150cm in withers so horse's head above average human head. but not there

Dex-chan lover
Man i sure enjoy watching a character with limitless power not use that power and struggling against a handful of dudes on horses
Dont you guys enjoy it too haha
This is superman but he only uses his powers to jump slightly higher
She could instantly kill all of them even if she keeps her brain turned off and only uses water
Or just make small explosions horses are corwards

Wtf is this

How can she explode a soldier's head?

She has no f*cking power beside creating any potion. She has no magic or anything. Bullshit

@-Aincrad- she can make something like nitroglycerin anywhere so it is reasonable that she could place it in the space between his brain and skull. why she has all of this random and useless knowledge on liquids is what the liberals dont want us to know.

Users who are viewing this thread