>
her wife dies

Dex-chan lover
she is hypocrite
MC: all life is like my baby i well not hurt/kill anyone
*see someone she knows get hurt *
*take the head of poor head soldier*
MC is full of shit no wonder Loli Mamoritai drop this creep manga -__-

Fookin cunt couldn't make a potion which fires lazer beams? Wtf author.

Atleast give her the resolve to create potions that spawn a magikal army to massacre everyone.

Dex-chan lover
As ridiculous as this story is, I loved this part of the story when i read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly pop that guy head. Should've done that earlier mate.
Their fighting spirit would be crippled beyond repair and that would stop the fighting if they know she can pop their heads instantly.
Well how she thinks is quite funny so I'll just enjoy the ride 😆

@Kamelpov Nevermind about military tactics, since chap 18 characters are constantly losing some brain cells.
Now they are officially retarded.

Dex-chan lover
This is for anyone that criticise the MC's decision. Just to let you all know that this is my opinion so just take it in a grain of salt.
Yes she is a hypocrit in that part but that was after the plan she set up failed. She expected her allies to win that's why she didn't get involved, otherwise she would only cause her allies trouble.

But that was until one of her friends actually died. She wouldn't be human if she just stand there otherwise. Tell me if you could just stand there, just being an observer and not immediately shout them all to stop. She is an amazing woman but is still human.

Dex-chan lover
At first Francette had a rape face and now she got herself speared so easily? Pathetic.

@Argolok yeah this artist is not very good and definitely isn't experienced in drawing combat...at all, ever. jesus these "fight" pages.

also, yes, lol the tiny horses

5yIs6KT.gif

@Argolok I came to the comment section as soon as I got to page 5 to see if someone laughed as hard as I did.
Hahahaha, what the fuck is this ? Kaoru is taller than her horse, and she's supposed to be 12 of appearance, hilarious.
JUA94El.png

P.S : finished reading the rest of the chapter, god was that an awful one art-wise and on so many other levels, I'm not laughing so much anymore.

Page 13, nope, i don't know that a counter exists, and yes, i think my torso is out of steel, like ffs can such people be soldiers? 0, ZERO! sense of self preservation?

Contributor
🤣🤣🤣 Explosion indeed, but headshot, so good. <3

Yes, art, expecially combat, is not the best thing of this author, but story is amazing so it balance the whole work nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread