I Shall Survive Using Potions!

tfw an isekai manga with a horrible translation understands then 80-20-5 rule better than some entertainment industries

" I shall survive with potion " , and yet why that already few chaps not shown any potion hmm..

Supporter
i just realized that all this isekai is the byproduct of too many people playing wow

Aggregator gang
@azuremirage Hey bud, you do know fantasy rpgs existed before WoW right? Was WoW even ever a big thing in Japan?

Either way, I'm certain that Square Enix and other classic jrpg publishers have more to do with these fantasy isekai manga than Blizzard does.

Dex-chan lover
@NEET
I think it's because the predicament is that no one develops a world-shattering potions like her. She could mend any injuries of any army and possibly poison even the most poison-resistant person without them realizing they're drinking it. There seems to be no downsides to it either, no mana requirement, stamina doesn't even register, she makes the potions at will according to her design in her head. Wouldn't be surprised if the author fully Erza-fies the aspect of this cheat. Having potions for any situation than armor makes a really funny character if said character blunders with it.

Dex-chan lover
Are the potion possibilities infinite? She could make them to strengthen herself and some to use as grenades. (means beeing an adventurer, since she always gets stressed by nobles anyway)

@Aretheus I'd say they recieve more influence from Dragon Quest instead, cause Dragon Quest has more fans in Japan than Final Fantasy. But point still stands

Contributor
Thanks a lot for the scanlation, but did you guys ever consider releasing a full chapter each time rather than divide it into 2 parts mmm...~?
I'm okay with slower release pace, but anyway thanks a lot for scanlating this manga mmm...

Thanks a lot a bunch of the nobles are not worthless piece of sh.t, it's a little unrealistic, But well, Is Okey.

oh dear god... I can't stand waiting >.< please let the next 2 part chapters be release post haste T-T

I need to know just how she rejects him and slips out to another country >.<

Users who are viewing this thread