I Shall Survive Using Potions!

@Syltom probably you should re-read page 9... at the top right dialogue box it was stated very clearly... if you still wondering then you better stop now, because it is a story for another time that will be told eventually...

Fed-Kun's army
@digitalromance77 I re-read it and found nothing. It happened a few years later, so? After a few years, how does she still know about that gate keeper's situation? Is she still nearby that capital when she needed to get away from it? I ask because I want to know, do you have problem with me?

@Isekaijin because interest toward young girls or similar is look down upon or illegal where the current world haven't advance yet to think like that yet.

@Syltom I'm guess she don't but she just returning kindness with kindness"Karma" just like she did for the maid"well the maid was stole and return...with a gift". Did she know he was like that probably not did the story just happen to make it coincident happen... yes....

All we know now is she is a mini-goddess lol trying to understand the new world she in rolling back what she intended to do in the first place and keeping low to have a nice life.

Good chance there no "Demon King" route in this series though though there alot of idiot noble, stupid princes and possibly others stuff. She kinda an idiot too but at least not like "villain otome game" manga one

Anyway the ch split don't make sense some of the story end on .1 and start at .2 or some goes to 3 mini ch....

I just assumed that she came back to the kingdom after a few years, decided to repay the guy who helped her and asked around about him and that is how she learned about his son. The injury is pretty eye-catching and a good conversation point so people are likely to bring it up. If she kept tabs on him she would have repayed him earlier than a few years later, like with the maid. Even if that isn't the case though, it is pretty obvious that this is not a part of the story you are meant to focus on. It's pretty much there to put a close to the chapter/arc and move on with new things. As such it might not have as much thought into it as the main story which so far has been very enjoyable c:.
@Syltom

@Syltom no need to get hard, dude... i meant no offense... i'm just telling that it was a story for another time... lets say it was an early epilogue... as the plot advancing and so the story about gatekeeper's son will be eventually unfold... probably there will be an incidence involving MC's urban legend that will end up dragging the gatekeeper's son... or whatever the plot that the author will tell later on... if that little epilgue had been bothering you, then you should wait and be patient for the author to bring it up on future chapters...
as for now, we can NOT really speculate because the story up until now has NOT reach that part... so it will be asking 'which one first? egg or chicken' from a philosophical view...
hope this can answer your question... and once more, no offense, no hard feelings, just a bit of my penny IMHO...

Yes, this isekai, unlike many other isekai I have read, has a great story.

I believe the MCs character is well defined. Though I agree, her end goal seems fuzzy. Or rather, with her personality, I doubt she can attain the life she seeks. Gathered too much attention to go back by now, and I doubt she is willing to live her life disguised after all the fuss about keeping her original body.

Supporter
@aretheus I'm aware, I'm just running the numbers and in terms of sheer statistics a majority of these isekai authors are between the ages of 20-35, which would place them squarely for the last 18 years in the pocket of Blizzard who owns what can arguably be stated as the most supported and grossing mmorpg in history.

Not saying that there are other influences (Final Fantasy 11 and 14 can also be to blame) but it's just funny to see the ACE (Actionable, Commutable, Expandable) elements of thought culminating within the last three years specifically. There's always going to be regime changes in popular culture, so i'm wondering what was super impactful in 2010 that will be commuted in the next 2 years.

Contributor
Seems stalled, no new chapters coming out recently? Just wondering. >_>

Aggregator gang
Don't mind me.

Just putting a bonfire here.
Pleas rest here if you tired of waiting.

Dex-chan lover
I love how savvy she is, unlike 90% of isekai protags cough

Also thanks, bonfire-kun!

Bonfire Lit

Contributor
Is back finally, indeed the translation need some work but is appreciated that someone finally do it. Thanks @zie47.

Dex-chan lover
The spellcheck for the latest chapter is just wretched. How hard is to take the script, put it through a free online spell checker before putting it into the comic?

Seriously, "bussines" and "execuse"? That's a level of error that could easily have been avoided.

Group Leader
Just curious why doesn't the chapter use the translated novel instead of their own translation? The novel has a much easier words to understand.. especially the "double on holiday". The translated novel uses "Holiday bargain". ?
Is there an unspoken rule regarding using someone's else translation?

nevertheless, glad to see new update on the chapters. :D

isekai about potion-making girl? good.
~after a few chapter
what the hell, this girl is like that girl from another isekai manga that want to save money!! amazing!! MOAR!!

Interesting story so far, but it would be more interesting if she stayed in a location a little longer. Its sad to see some of the characters thrown to the side in favor of a new locale.
That being said tho, if the previous team doesn't continue translation I will probably drop the series. Ignoring spelling and typos, the sentence structure of Chapter 10.1 was difficult to read.

Users who are viewing this thread