I Shall Survive Using Potions!

in a way this story is interesting in it own way. she kinda remind me of maine from ascendance of a bookworm. but she's just a little bit luckier

Group Leader
Hey guys, what's up. SlowAF here.
I already translated this, but typesetting is taking a while cuz our only typesetter is bogged down with real life.
Hit me up if you want to contribute. Willing to train.

I translated the entire chapter, rather than just the half chapter, and I can tell you, a lot of this isn't just google translated, it's wrong.

I felt so lost reading this because it feels so similar to that 'Saving 80,000 gold coins for retirement' or whatever series. They're both so boring that they're just starting to bleed together

Group Leader
@Squildo

It gets better from here on out. I read the LN and I was hooked. Probably about 2-3 more chapters before it gets to the interesting part.

Dex-chan lover
Oh it got the same author with 80.000 gold coin isekai manga, I just realize that... that kinda explain the promotion in the extra page ?

I hope SlowAF is able to put out more chapters, those 2 they released were the only 2 that made sense. The rest are like reading machine translations of machine translations.

Group Leader
WTF are these releases? I appreciated the releases, but these feel either lazy/rush release or Loli has been hording the finished products for months.

Aggregator gang
Yeah these recent releases seem like they are rushed.
I'm sure many of us would rather wait for a more clean version instead of a rushed version.

Not sure the release rate matters, it's trash anyways. Seriously, the author has 3 isekais
(trying to cash in much?) and they all feel like a 10 year old wrote them they're so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread