I Shall Survive Using Potions!

Group Leader
So I lost like, all of last week to a bunch of other tasks. But I'm about, I dunno, halfway through translating it so far.
I'm likely to get busy again, but I'm trying to finish retranslation of 10.1 by this friday, when it'll get typeset, I dunno, when I find a typesetter. I already got it cleaned however.
You wanna typeset some shit, hit me up.

Contributor
At this rate she's going to run out of countries to run-away-from-on-account-of-being-too-famous by year 3.

Group Leader
Fixed release of chapter 10.1 will be out tomorrow/today (the 22nd).

I'll likely continue this series, but need to finish up another first before I start on 10.2.

MARCH!? please tell me that is for the original release or for some other translators release because i'll have forgotten about this in half a year x)

Group Leader
I forgot to mention. Once we release Ch. 10.2, we'll be doing the rest of the chapters as full chapters, rather than split into parts. Since the raws for up to Ch. 16 or something are out.

I like this Manga but dear lord the MC is dumb. Either that or the author is thick.

She can make a potion with ANY STATUS EFFECT. She can increase her intelligence, make herself invisible, give herself incredible strength, live forever, be invincible, grant herself infinite magic, and literally anything else.

THE LIMITS OF HER POWER ARE ENDLESS AND ALL SHE'S DONE IS HEAL A FEW PEOPLE AND CHANGE HER HAIR COLOR A FEW TIMES.

Yeah imma keep reading this but this shitty MC...

THE PLOT IS SO COOL! HOW THE HECK DID THE AUTHOR COME UP WITH SUCH A DISLIKEABLE MC!? ARRGH! I'M SO MAD!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I have to agree with werewolf, how is it cool if she uses her potions like that. That just sounds like a bad version of superman with extra steps - or all the OP isekai MCs as already mentioned. If you're trying to say the plot can be more interesting by being more creative, then that's an argument. Saying she can make a potion that can make her the best at everything is arguing the opposite**

**Note: Not that being OP can't be interesting. One Punch Man (or the Bruce Timm's version of Superman for another example) shows how to make invincible characters and still be engaging. But for the most part, OP characters is a sign the author is not planning on making an interesting story.

given the fact that she is quite smart, she probably knew about all of those potential. but in my opinion, her end target is to find a partner, get married and spread the Nagase children trough out the world. so becoming op would end up her becoming famous and hard to find partner that is suitable with her (given the fact that she dont want to be wed to high ranked nobles)

what baffles me is even though she is smart and knows a lot about counseling and idea of marketing. she really is dense and dont really think far into the future. everything she did has repercussion and will attract a lot of attention. she should have thought everything first before releasing and making new idea out in the open. well... its probably because she can escape from anything as long as she can stay alive, so l guess she deliberately trying to makes things interesting on her own and worry about the consequence later

Dex-chan lover
@subzeroquezect
i am someone who have read the lightnovel, and i can tell you are..... somewhat right.
in truth, her biggest problem is while she is indeed wise and knows alot, she is actually pretty stupid and dont think of the consequence of her actions, if she dose not activelly stop to think about it.
so unless she actually stops to think she sometimes even fails with some of the most basic of plans that a child could.... and will point out.....?
a great example is that later on in the series she dose plan out step by step master plan to get her way when the bigwigs start throwing a tantrum about her being a goddess.
but then after a short time skip of her being super famous for her summoning the goddess herself and denouncing the holy nation in public, she decides to go to another country incognito because she became to famous so she cant find her husbando.
only for that to fail miserably as she did not stop to consider that maybe the whole world knows her by name at that point becouse she herself had publicly stated she is a goddess at that point. ?
but yes, her goal is to live a good life, get her husband and live happy ever after.
And while she do realise that being famous is a bad thing for her goals and she dose go out of her way to avoid it later on, she fails at keeping a low profile by the very nature of her power being so broken, but cant stop useing it for the simple fact she dose not want to.

Users who are viewing this thread