I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Heartbreak and the High School Girl

incognegro74 maybe she got one recently away from work, so maybe that slipt by him or she just lied.

Supporter
"The next time you try to seduce me, I'll kick you out"
Eyyy nice, we aren't going down the 'get out of my bed' trope!

Aggregator gang
Right. Cause you cant go to the cops and tell them "i've found a runaway girl, please bring her back to her parents". This excuse's been used too many times for me to not be a bit jaded.

Also, that girl he took for a date is quite the B.

I mean, at least her strategy work, better than getting kidnapped by someone who know she is runaway, it's a gamble sure, but her chance of success is rather high, I'm just worried about illness, and there even a chance of the girl will blackmail him. But this is manga I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda fond of mature and grown up men meets young juvenile girls stories, not in the way you're thinking of. I do hope this gets interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Shlomosuke "Right. Cause you cant go to the cops and tell them "i've found a runaway girl, please bring her back to her parents"."

Uh... I don't see your point. She ran away, we're assuming for some reason. You know, SOME children have reasons to run away from home. Have you heard of child abuse?
Can he call the cops? Yes. What will they do? Bring her back home. To do what? Be abused again, then run away again.
"But, but, but, but, cops would call social services". Sure. That works 100% of the time.
OR. You can let her stay. He's not raping her. I mean, leaving your personal morals aside, if he DID bed her, she was the one inviting him and she's legal, so legally nothing wrong there.

But he's not touching her. So I literally don't see your problem.

Aggregator gang
@TatherWood You're looking too far into it.

All i'm saying is, this trope's been used too much for it to be entertaining anymore. It would have actually been interesting if he actually acted logically, which would mean story mught have something new to offer.
That's all i'm saying.

However I have to answer to your post, as pointless as it may be.
If in real life, you find a runaway kid and dont tell the cops about it, you've got problems buddy.

Interesting post tho, it seems your moral compass completly off. Either you're living in quite the hellhole, or you're watching too much TV. Not goint to the cops because there might be an actual reason for her runaway, i dont know man, you have to be 15 to not realise how dumb it sounds. Yes, there are cases of abuse and YES, sometimes the cops wont act on it. Most of the time tho, if the kid did run away for a reason, there will be prosecution, and the kid might be emancipated, the parents end up in prison. Child abuse is one of the worst crimes in my book, but I dont think i can handle an underaged, teenager kid who ran away. I'd rather give a chance to the authorities. Doesnt mean I wouldnt lend him, or her, a hand and allow him to stay at my place if he/she feels safer. As long as it is very clear that I'll go to the cops and tell them about the situation.

Last point. If i understood your post well, as long as a girl is "legal", although she is underaged and 10 years apart from you AND a runaway girl (so again, a girl who has relation issues and trust issues), you wouldnt mind sleeping with her. Despite her clearly beeing obviously unstable. How nice of you.

You have to remember that we might not be living in the same countries, so we have different cultures and moral codes. I'd understand if, living in China, you were mistrutful of the police. Or even in Japan actually. But in Europe, our police, despite all its flaws, does a pretty good job.

Dex-chan lover
@Shlomosuke Well I hadn't look that much into it, I was just rolling with it. But since you took the trouble of saying why this was jaded and too used and stuff, I took the trouble of replying and giving arguments.

I didn't say I personally wouldn't call the cops. I gave reasons why that's not necessarily the solution either. But more importantly, we're discussing a manga. Fiction. You know how many books start with the MC picking a kid (and I mean A KID) off the streets? Shouldn't they call the cops?

My moral compass is more or less fine, thank you for your concern. I empathize with victims, desire the death of criminals for the improvement of the world, etc etc.
I'm not judging cops in my country, or yours. I'm discussing Japan, and their society, and how teens are driven to suicide by overbearing parents. And, again, how that would be a reasonable argument for not sacking the runaway girl back home. Especially in a manga.
But sure, if you wanna make this personal go ahead.

"Last point". I was never talking about myself. You seem to have trouble discerning fantasy and reality. I may approve of James Bond, for example, and how much of a playboy he is, a different woman in each book, while personally NOT being like that.
You also missed the point, which is kinda my bad, cause I was lashing out a bit at all the incels saying "rape this" or "rape that" and kinda put it in the reply to you. The point was: he's not raping her. Period. He's not doing ANYTHING to her. He gave her a place to stay. You're obviously 100% against it. It's cops, or cops. Granted, she'll run away the second she hears you calling the cops, and then sell herself to someone actually who WILL bed her. But it's fine, you called the cops. Which, mind you, I'm not saying you shouldn't. What I'm saying is: the situation is not as...idk, weird? rare? 'jaded'?...as you seem to think.

But most importantly, even if it was. What's considered one of history's greatest pieces started with a madeleine. Personally I don't think that's all that amazing, but here we are. And it's the starting point of the story.
Question. Did you critize Harry Potter too? Cause Harry had been abused for 11 years straight. I didn't see social services. Not a single teacher cared for him either. Also, after 11 years of that, there's no way he grew up to be such a sweet kid.
That's why call it Fiction.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shlomosuke I wanna add on top of what @Tatherwood said, you expected him to act rationally? I mean he just got his heart broken, he was tired as fuck and so hammered he can barely remember what he did last night. I can barely act rationally after I stay up for too long, nevermind drunk and sad

Users who are viewing this thread