I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

Fed-Kun's army
"Oh no, he respected that I already have a boyfriend and moved on"

T-T

Dex-chan lover
WOAH WOAH WOAH ,BITCH, you're already dating someone. WTF are you getting mad for????

Fed-Kun's army
re-reading for the third time, and man, gotou does not get any more likable on repeated viewings

Just started reading this and right now I can't predict where this story is going.

Gotou-san is a thot tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
And, tbh, fuck off. You can't have the cake and eat it.

I can actually understand wanting to be liked even though one does not like the other person. But I honestly don't think that this is a good trait or that it is something one should act upon. Ever.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn that Japanese mentality of overworking is so fucking toxic. You can't even call it living really. Waking up early in the morning to get to work way before your actual start time to maintain a good image, always working past your actual clock out time so that you're not the first to leave and because it's become a norm and expected. Then having to rinse and repeat each day with very little time to yourself. It's no wonder Japan's depression and suicide rates are so high.

Bruh, she rejected him. The heck is she mad about? People move on. The speed is different for different people, but yes, ninety percent of the time, they eventually move on. It's a pretty dumb plot point, ngl. I'm hoping Mishima wins, idk about you. JK-san seems too much like a daughter to him (he called himself her guardian) to justify a relationship. Yes, I know what happened in
Usagi Drop
, you don't have to tell me. But honestly hoping for JK-san to remain as a "daughter figure." But with Gotou, I can't blame her for liking him, since human beings are fairly complex and unpredictable most of the time, but she really shouldn't go for him after rejecting him. Especially after rejecting him like that!

After an outing, she tells him, "I have a boyfriend."

It seems to have a tone of finality in it to me.

@goodhunter I know. That shit is toxic. Despite loving manga and anime, I'm glad as fuck I don't live in Japan or am Japanese. I would be gone within a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread