I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Work and the Junior

After reading the last 2 pages:
Immediately check the comment section:
Me: "yep, as I thought."

@Ap0stl30fA1nz shes one of those that like to play the 'game' for a long ass time, she wasnt content with him finally confessing so she more than likely made up the BF, in some hope the guy would still keep trying...fortunately it seems MC isnt that much of an idiot so he dropped it like a sane person should but now shes mad cus her dumbass plan failed

@Ghekor sorry for being cringey in the first chapters. Eh, I grew in some respect for hers in the later chapters not in the early one as I totally misunderstood her character from the beginning, but hey it was still a fun chapter.

"even though he said he likes me" what are you a dumbass? You rejected him and said you have a boyfriend, yet you expect him to chase you again?

Maybe she is just super possesive.. or maybe she lied about having boyfriend. Either way that's kinda dumb, but I guess we need an anti-heroine in this story

Classic "I'm gonna be a cunt because he gave up after being rejected" trope character.

images

Users who are viewing this thread