I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Movie and Fate

What is with the comment sections on this manga? 🤨

Clearly MC needs to educate Sayu on how much a good housekeeper is worth. You are definitely pulling your weight, kid.

Double-page supporter
lol she can smell gay vibe hahaha no wonder she chase off the ikemen

Fed-Kun's army
Just tell them you got to take care of a relative. Better yet tell them to mind their damn business! Smh

Ehh mc is dense af
Poor Gal tryna so hard givin those hints to the mc but all that time he thinkin about the gal he picked up like stray dog
This ship sank before even sailing

Fed-Kun's army
- what if my fated partner is you?
- shut the fuck up and go home

this fucking guy lmao

Why do the web take soooo longggg to load? I want to read here to save my bookmarks, but it took so much time...

Aggregator gang
I literally just thought of this but does sayu have stds?

also is that new person a guy or a girl? can't tell

This guy should just adopt her i don't think parental consent is gonna be an issue since by her words "her parents must be glad that she left"

Dex-chan lover
That settles it. Aggressively flirty kouhai is worst girl. She is just a fucking nuisance. She can't even do her job right and wants the protag around because she is too lazy to do anything without being pushed from behind constantly. Plus she gets all up in his face at the mere suggestion he might have a girlfriend, as if she had some kind of claim on him already.
Plus she has ugly hair and worst body. She is losing on 100% of fronts.

Protag should probably just try harder with the boss, but odds are he'll end up romantically involved with the JK.
Better than the idiotic kouhai at least.

Users who are viewing this thread