I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
i genuinely hate the way these things smell lol, wayy too sweet. just stick with a cigar at that point.
Oh I hate them too, I tried it once and it was disgusting. It's just me being excited as an Arab because it's surreal to see them in manga (excluding that shisha manga)

Dex-chan lover
wow yeah she is so amazing. let's list the things she did: (1) reinvent the world's oldest profession. that's it that's all she did that's not amazing

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is really sad. I mean I know what's coming because I've watched the anime, but still :/

I like how some people have such pedo brain rot that anything even remotely sus is "groomer". you can acknowledge someone's outstanding maturity without being creepy about it

Dex-chan lover
I hate myself, so I projected that resentment on my brother who was at least trying to care. So I threw my only means of communication away and did everything he told me not to do.
Yes, Sayu. You did such a great fucking job.

I felt bad for her until that point. Anything that happened after that was her own fault, of course.

I'm not asking what you 'should' or 'shouldn't' do...
And that's not what he said, dipshit. He said there's nothing he can do. Legally he's a stranger.

Legally, any action he could possibly take is either pointless or a crime.

But forget logic, I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread