I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 11 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
So if she wasn't a cute homeless person he would have just lectured her and walked away like he does to all the uggo homeless people.
:dogkek:
Here's my two cents yeah I feel like if I was like the MC it's sort of just "I get to see a cute girl when I wake up" afterthought (will be a secret I take to the grave) but there's no way I'll ever take advantage of her (a kid) and with the cute girl thought I can see why he's self depreciating because it's not genuine kindness and there's some sort of advantage taken from her (her cuteness)

Dex-chan lover
If I help someone because I find them cute, but in no way take advantage of the situation, would that make me a "piece of shit"? I can't see why.
Maybe he's going with some extreme interpretation of Matthew 5:28?

Dex-chan lover
I understand why he's beating himself up but I don't agree with it. It's true his kindness wasn't truly genuine. He probably took her in cuz she was cute and that's fine. No human on this earth is truly kind, we all do nice gestures that have ulterior motives. Either it being gaining satisfaction from doing the good deed or having someone indebted to you. Every action we do has a motive behind it. It's normal and a part of our psyche.

If he was a true piece o' shit, he would've banged her and left her for the next degen to use. Instead he gave her a place to stay and a father figure to lean on. Nothing wrong with that morally.

Dex-chan lover
And there he goes again with the self-deprecation. Feels familiar heh. You don't need to put yourself down, you have other humans for that 😑
Indeed. From the look on his face, I wonder if "Bro" is about to do so… which would be extremely rich.

I still say a true "brother" who knows his sister is being tormented by his mother offers her a place to stay. At the very least, he would do so after she runs away. Someone who gives her a bunch of money to get her to go away somewhere, so he can keep using her as a tool in his power plays against his mother, isn't a true brother.

And someone who does nothing despite knowing she's run out of money and has to become a sex worker to live? That's a true piece of :poop:

Users who are viewing this thread