I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 11 Ch. 55

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation! unfortunately this manga's world is a cesspool generating cesspool comments in this forum and braindead characters with garbage bag decisions and mentality. unlucky and skill issue i guess

Double-page supporter
this manga's moral world is so tiring. she's the rotten one for leaving home to be a whore, not the men who just accepted what she offered. end of

There is a reason most civilized countries don't allow teenagers to make legally binding contracts, drive a car, or drink - it's because they're dumb and lack perspective. Taking advantage of that makes you an inconsiderate asshole, at best, and a predator at worst. Someone offering you something doesn't mean you are under any obligation to take it.
If we really wanted to assign some sort of blame, we would have to start her family who caused her to take such drastic actions to begin with. Another part of it lies with her, and yet another with any asshole who took advantage - because these people are just as much (or more, if they were adults) responsible for their actions as she is for hers.
Like I get the story beats you over the head with it's morals/drama, but being a pedo is bad regardless. There is no justification for that shit.

Dex-chan lover
this manga's moral world is so tiring. she's the rotten one for leaving home to be a whore, not the men who just accepted what she offered. end of
I don't know about that chief.....
While she did sell herself to have a roof on her head, she didn't leave home to be a whore.
Beside, even if she is the one that made the offer, as adults, if they accepted, they are criminals/rotten/scum/have problems.......a normal and law-abiding person would call the cops and leave it to them

Dex-chan lover
While I am interested with Gotou-san's background, I'll be pissed if she turned out doing same thing with Sayu. After all, she said to Yoshida that she is inexperienced so if she turned out to be a liar, then it will erase all her previous character. That won't explain her rejection to Yoshida at the very start of this series (the thing that prompted this f*cked up situation)

Dex-chan lover
Yuuki-chan is the only good girl in this story. My lad Yoshida should aim for her instead.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... Because taking advantage of a vulnerable minor making life mistakes aren't a bad thing, it was the minor's fault for being vulnerable both mentally and monetarily, the minor should've just toughen up and eat up the abuse she received both from her school mates and her own mother. Her outbursts resulting continuous lapse of judgement is definitely all her own fault, and anyone who stuck their member in such minors are the nice people...

Btw, how's the divorced life treating you?

Dex-chan lover
The boss backstory is not there in the anime right? hmm might be good sauce

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Who could have foreseen that the same person who rated it dumb to say that coerced sex (from a slave) is r**e would say something like this.

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. 😶

Users who are viewing this thread