I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh....she's got some hurt in her past. I hope she finds her happiness again

@De_LaBaiGa @onionskins

A woman that f**cks a lot may be called a slut for this conversation... but a kid that does it to get a place to stay or whatever... is called being exploited. Because she's still a kid and still has a kids/teen mind and doesn't know better.

It does sound like she may have had some terrible memories but I'm hoping some things I've read on other comments show otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
@antares81 i dont think she's getting raped

she giving her consent to get sex after all
but she regret it now, that she found the perfect "boi"

lol

Dex-chan lover
She finally realized her feelings and the two rivals met. Wow, things are getting spicy!

Aggregator gang
@antares81 She gave consent so it isn't rape.

Though the people clearly let her have a room so they can have sex with her so it kinda is exploitation though.

@Soulwelfare

Scenario...

Officer: you're being placed under arrest for having sex with a minor. Statutory rape.

Person: but she consented.

Valid excuse just because she's a teen and looks mature enough or developed enough as an adult so you let the guys slide? What if she was 13 then? Or 10?

That excuse doesn't really work in most countries. It only makes sense to people that actually try to rape children.

Idon't understand from what she ran away. If she wasn't raped, from who she ran away? Shame?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's her problem with her family that makes her run away

She had to do "it" to get a place to stay... What an sad situation for a JK, those boi before mc bunch of dicks

Shes emotionally scarred and dependent seems she never had any healthy relationships in her life. And usually I don't mind romance building in these age gap type mangas but I hope it stays platonic and he serves as someone she can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread