I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how far along in the story it is in the light novels. One chapter a month is going to be brutal. This could last for years.

she fucked up but thats in the past, nothing can be done about it, still too early in the story to decide who he stays with but i hope for mc to stay with her and help her get over her dark past while deciding which one of those 3 potential girls he should date

Dex-chan lover
I don’t really get why people are implying SHE fucked up, sure it takes two to tango but in this case it’s not like she WANTED to sleep with guys. She desperately needed places to stay and only guys with scummy motives would let her stay with them. If she enjoyed it she’d be staying with one of them instead of moving on.

This is why she has a fucked up view on what’s nice, she was so accused to abuse that she suggested and expected MC to sleep with her in exchange, he didn’t and is caring like a normal person would and THAT shocks her, she hasn’t experienced kindness like this. Hopefully the young Kouhai will also show her kindness

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I’m totally fine with them being platonic, though since she’s title girl that won’t be the case.
Hypothetically, if it were best choice so far is kouhai. Older chick is pretty much a bitch for rejecting him, and then getting possessive/jealous over her. It’s not like he really likes her either, he’s just lusts over those big honkadonks

I'm still thinking that this manga should be a seinen and not a shounen manga. Moreover, if it goes on by the LN, the ending won't be to the liking of everyone here.

Dex-chan lover
"I hugged my Senpai. Then I brought a High School Girl Home."

Also monthly reminder that while JK a cute, kouhai is best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Comment section reminds me when something similar happened in Kannagi.
Damn i feel old for remembering that salt storm

Fed-Kun's army
@renard wtf kannagi ? i mean i've only watched the anime but i dont imagine something similar happening in this

@Renard Oh someone who remembers what happened when the author pulled that thing out of nothing lol

@migh In the manga , it’s revealed that she had a previous partner, and she was trying to revive him.
In other words , deceiving the mc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread