I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she needs Yoshida to keep being a father figure to her, not for him to start a romantic relationship with her.

Hopefully Kouhai is a genuine person, and is not hiding some sort of manipulative side. Hopefully she will help Sayu, and not screw with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare Its pretty clear from page 10-13 that she was talked/forced into it. In every panel she looks very uncomfortable with the situations she was in.

Comments were also as expected by the shity parts of manga community but at least some here have resonable thoughts so not all hope is lost.

Dex-chan lover
Even though people want him to be a father figure to her, it’s not gonna happen since it clearly Shows in previous chapters on how his catching feelings for her behind paternal. It’s more apparent in the LN cuz inner dialogues

Double-page supporter
I hate the author cause I really want the JK to be happy but I really really want the Kouhai at work be with the MC...

Fed-Kun's army
Boy why am I not surprised with the comment section.

What chapter of the LN should I continue from this manga? Monthly chapter release are killing me.

@Haruka22 ohh I remember now. Yeah I was hurt at that time. I really liked Kannagi, one of my old waifus

you should use spoilers tag. Other people might get mad

Fed-Kun's army
man.. this manga feels cheap asf. I can't believe this shit is trending over there.

Group Leader
Fuck those people, she's just a bloody teenager.

Really wonder where the next chapter is gonna take us, especially whether kouhai's gonna find out about Sayu or not...

@HOOfan_1 I concur. The JK is getting attached to Yoshida because he actually treats her as a person and appropriately for her age.
Realistically speaking, their relationship is not of romantic nature. And while it would be nice, it would also be a bit twisted because of
his father like attitude towards her. I think her staying with him is the right thing to help her mature and come into her own as a person,
but when we are talking love interests, the Kouhai is much more realistic a fitting. I don't like her because of a few quirks that are
overplayed in my eyes, but she still is the better choice.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... taking advantage of the situation doesn't really sit well with me... but what she did indeed involved this kind of risk.
What was the age of consent over there anyway.

Used goods better off living a miserable life as much as possible, they doesn't deserve happiness.
And so this little thot.

The amount of people complaining about used goods, jeez. You've never actually spoken to a real woman at all have you?

Dex-chan lover
@renard Oh man, the Kannagi saltstorms were a thing of beauty. I wasn't even following the manga then, but those arguments were literally EVERYWHERE for some reason.

You guys really shouldn't let someone past dictate who they are in the present. Like seriously. She only did it to live under a roof, to eat, to survive. It's not like she did it because she want to. All these people talk about used goods shit, smh

Dex-chan lover
I wanted the kouhai to win, but going by the plot, the cover girl will probably win unless the author pulls a botan.

Fed-Kun's army
@Haruka22 oh ok i see, so all the non virgin==> thot were angry i see the panel as clear as if i saw them with my own eyes

Dex-chan lover
*checks comment section* Is it neckbeard season?

*wave of Incel/Neckbeard rage*

Yep, neckbeard season.

Fed-Kun's army
what she have fucked with a another guy? i mean she have said that before but i thought this waqs a lie .... i hope her old fuck buddy doesnt come and meet the mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread