I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporter
Thanks @Kinji for your work releasing this! It is quite the amazing series, and I can't wait to see how this latest development drives forward.

Dex-chan lover
Again. Teenager, exploited by adults for sex. I'm not even what people would call an "SJW" but fuck you people.

Double-page supporter
I knew we'd see brain-dead comments by either really religious peeps or weird ass virgins. OT don't end up with kouhai

Fed-Kun's army
tal about truamatized

and why are these 1 month releases ughhhh T.T

Group Leader
"omg not virgin THOT THOT OMG THOOOOOOOOOT unfollow downvote this is so baaaaaad how can we have a non-virgin in a christian manga!!!???!!"

Kouhai my best tho

I actually think her reaction is normal here, and pretty believable. She clearly has trust and abandonment issues, and has trouble believing that Yoshida’s generosity is truly without a catch or that she couldn’t be replaced. This is a real thing that adolescents can face.

But hopefully this doesn’t evolve into something romantic on both sides. They both deserve a healthy relationship, and a huge age-gap romance based on dependence is anything but that.

Disclaimer:
b0c.png

Woops, I'm too early.

I'm going to let the comment section to ferment a little bit more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kinji I can say with absolute confidence that every single person in this thread deriding her as a thot or used goods or whatever has never seen a vagina in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread