I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i just discover this manga has spicy comment section. lol

also prostitute =/= thots,sluts. other way of saying is prostitute doesnt necessarily a bitch/whore/sluts or whatever you may call it tho they can be or become one after long enough experience into prostitution.

protitutes sells sex for money, and there are many of the case they dont know or dont have the means to earns money through other thing and some were put into this due to their unfortunate situation. many of them if were to given the chances, would quit the life. they are people who lives in desperate life. yeah not all of them but there are. idk how to explain it better.

i just hope this manga progress towards how to help her making her life better and not just romcom/harem bullshit despite whoever the MC ends up with.

Ok to all of the people giving shit to Zeph i think his name is stfu he's doing his job as a mod and is sick of people just constantly reporting others and so now that he is pissed off at him doing his job. If you don't like what someone is saying PM them. And now on to the manga itself yes she was a prostitute before key word WAS because she had no where else to go and the only way for her to live was to sell her body. And to the people who are getting upset over people saying that you just have to accept it she was a prostitute and stop trying to sugarcoat it. But that doesn't mean she isn't trying to change her ways and become a new person. And to the people saying that she is trash and is a cum dumpster shut tf up cuz she had to do what she had to do to live you idiots. So there shut up and stop arguing and enjoy the show without messing it up for others.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Thread locked.

Come on guys, not even me handing out comment bans stopped the flood of hate. I guess we'll try again next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread