I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
IF0yE_copy.jpg
Mod edit: Placed large image inside spoiler tag.

Next step: have Kohai come home with him after work and tell the full story. Sure, Kohai will be/is upset, but their relationship is everything. Eventually they marry, but with her in the picture, only option is to become foster parents. Hell, he's shown that he's father material.

It's hard to come home to an empty apartment. After nearly 4 decades of marriage, I didn't like it a bit. but I had cats (one looking over my shoulder right now while my granddaughter (evil little girl #2) is on the futon doing her social networking.

I can identify some with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
MC has good self control, and I like that they show that a man is always a man, ie him getting hard by seeing her. But even if a guy turns out a hot girl in that situation, it's not because he isn't interested - he definitely is. A man is always going to be interested in that kind of situation. And being interested is how someone catches feelings, so even if he doesn't like her now, he would eventually, unless he finds someone else quickly.

Sayu should strike while his iron is hot, a man can only turn down so much

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Arcverson
Disregarding my earlier warning about making trouble in this thread is not a good idea. Have a two day comment ban.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there, I thought it would go the "Oh yes, put it in me, papa!" route. Man, was I disappointed. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
> "My foot! This doesn't make any sense!"

yeah, seems nonsense to me, what foot?

Damn this such a beta cuck chapter, all the bullshit about "muh feelings and the man I am reeee" just admit it she is stupid whore that mooches of you and you cant leave her because you are a teaher and have a soft spot for helping students and honestly noone wants to fuck a roasties with her stds.

Beware ye who enter: incels roam these comments.

Enter, and ye may never get the time ye wasted back.

Dex-chan lover
God, you people sure like to judge about someone being an Alpha or Beta considering you're commenting on a manga forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread